become a foster parent!
- Must be at least 21 years or older
- A citizen of the US or a lawful immigrant
- Free of child abuse/neglect history
- Free of criminal history
- Employed or have another form of reliable income
- Able to accommodate additional children in your home
- Willing and able to attend a 9-12 week training program
- Willing and able to participate in a home study process
- Provide personal, professional, medical references
For more information please leave your name, email, and phone number and a Resource Development Specialist will contact you.
CPP Office: 314-733-5759